We have great North Carolina golf vacation packages, including the Pinehurst and Southport areas.
North Carolina is the perfect location along the east coast for golf. The state boarders the Atlantic Ocean on the east, giving golfers the chance to experience coastal views during their North Carolina golf vacation at low elevation on courses,such as the Founder's Club at St. James in the Southport area. The close proximity to the ocean also means ideal golfing weather year-round for northerners looking for winter golfing destinations. Daytime temperatures are typically in the 60’s during the coldest time of the year, which many northerners consider perfect golfing weather. The Pinehurst area is located in central North Carolina so while you won’t have coastal views, you can still experience some great golf. The Appalachian Mountains boarder the state on the west coast, which creates varying topography throughout the state’s various golf courses.
Whether you’re looking for nature trails to traverse down or shopping malls to explore, the state is full of activities to keep you entertained after you finish your 18 holes. There are 34 state parks, 14 national parks, and enough outdoor activities to keep you busy for weeks throughout the state. The SouthPark Mall in Charlotte is almost two million square feet of shopping bliss. If you’re a sports fanatic, you will hit a homerun with a North Carolina vacation. The state is a well-known hot spot for minor league sports teams, collegiate athletics, and professional sports of all kinds. You can play 18 holes every morning and catch a minor league baseball game every afternoon, all without breaking the bank! North Carolina also has many options that cater to the non-golfers in your group. The state has theme parks, aquariums, zoos,museums, historic sites, lighthouses, theatres, concert venues, and fine dining options.
1. Variety is the spice of life and in North Carolina golfers can expect elevation changes as they travel from the foothills of the mountains to the sea.
2. The state has award-winning wine at the Noni Bacca Winery, award-winning cheese in Ashe County, famous truffles at Garland Truffles, and Asheville has recently been named “Beer City USA.
3. Along with pristine golf courses, a North Carolina golf vacation package will serve up fresh seafood along the coast.
4. The Village of Pinehurst is made up of quaint small towns and a large number of public-access, top of the line golf courses.
5. North Carolina’s climate will give visitors a taste of each season, whether you’re looking for fall leaves, winter chill, spring flowers, or summer breezes.
Craft the perfect North Carolina golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Southport, Pinehurst, and other areas in North Carolina. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your North Carolina golf trip today!
Golf Vacations | Plan your Custom Golf Vacation | Golfing Getaways | Golf Vacation Specials | About GolfThere.com | Golf Vacations Alabama | Arizona Golf Vacation | Florida Golf Vacations | Golf Vacations Louisiana | Mississippi Golf Packages | Audubon Golf Trail Vacations | Natural State Golf Trail Trips | Orlando Golf Packages | Golf Vacations Florida | Palm Springs Golf Trips | Myrtle Beach Golf Trips | Golf Trips Michigan | Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail