Golfing in Louisiana
Bring the backswing to the bayou and golf Louisiana! With year round hunting, fishing, golf and more, it comes as no surprise why the state's nickname happens to be “Sportsman’s Paradise.” Warm enough for alligators, Louisiana is one of the best year-round golf destinations on the gulf coast. Louisiana golf courses are unique. You can hit the links at the site of an 1812 battlefield or an old plantation home, and yes, there is a two stroke penalty for striking historical artifacts. If the unique blend of culture, culinary delights, jazz music, and outdoor wildlife don’t instill deep affections for the Mississippi River within you, then the Audubon Golf Trail will have you bathing in its nourishing waters for sheer gratitude that such a golf vacation paradise exists. An innovative collection of thirteen world-class courses, covering all five regions of the state – are all members of the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program, which promotes ecologically sound land management and the conservation of natural resources in Louisiana. Golf here really is green. This trail is not only ecologically responsible, but also responsible for the best golf on either side of the Mississippi. From Gray Plantation to TPC of Louisiana to Cypress Bend Golf, Louisiana golf courses are perfectly suited to fit whatever Louisiana golf vacation package is required - from top to bottom!
Fast Facts about Louisiana:
- Audubon Golf Trail is the real deal when it comes to challenging golf, and it's also a fiscal deal of such proportions that some struggle to believe it's real.
- With a city like New Orleans, there's no shortage of mischievous to be had. Gamble on the coast, cruise up the Mississippi River or down to foreign countries, just be certain that you remember to return for your tee time.
- Located 15 minutes from the French Quarter, TPC of Louisiana is like playing within your own private natural preserve... that also hosts an annual PGA event.
- Professional sports and premier college athletic programs dominate the state, allowing a nice distraction from tomorrow's tee time.
- With seafood this good, it has to be warm year round. And no season is bad season in Louisiana...but Mardi Gras is unlike any other!
Build Your Custom Louisiana Golf Package
Craft the perfect Louisiana golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans, and many other cities in Louisiana. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your Louisiana golf trip today!