Fast Facts about Maui, Hawaii:
1. Maui is home to the breeding grounds of the humpback whale, who winters there before returning to Alaska each year.
2. Honking while driving on the island of Maui is considered rude.
3. Maui Island is known for its mass amount of sugar cane production.
4. The road to Hana features 600 curves and 54 bridges, providing a range of beautiful sights and one roller coaster of a drive.
5. The average year-round temperature of Maui ranges from a tropical 75-85 degrees.
Golfing in Maui, Hawaii
Maui, Hawaii is full of adventure, championship golf and breathtaking scenery. When you choose Maui, Hawaii for your golf vacation, expect a paradise unlike any other. Maui is the second-largest of the Hawaiian Islands and offers over 700 miles of tropical island. Also known as the “Valley Isle”, Maui features large valleys and massive volcanoes.
Not only are the tropical rainforests, surfing, and humpback whales ever-present, but championship golf holds a special place in the heart of Maui as well. Courses such as the Kapalua courses, Bay
, and the Ka’anapali courses, Kai
, are known for their unprecedented golf. Experience golf at its finest as you take in the warm sun, Pacific Ocean backdrop and lush green fairways. Whether you’re an amateur or avid golfer, take a swing in Maui for your next Hawaii golf vacation.
Build Your Custom Hawaii Golf Package
Craft the perfect Hawaii golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Honolulu, Maui, Big Island and Princeville, Hawaii. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your Hawaii golf trip today!