Fast Facts about Monterey & Pebble Beach
1. With an annual attendance of 1.8 million, you don’t want to miss out on the Monterey Bay Aquarium—home to 35,000 plants and animals and 623 species.
2. Spyglass Hill Golf Course takes its name from Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic novel, Treasure Island.
3. With over 85 vineyards, enjoy an evening of wine-tasting in Monterey County, which is one of the largest wine growing and producing regions in California.
4. See the world’s 200 best collector cars meet and compete at the annual Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance event.
5. “Links” is an old Scottish word for sandy wasteland, usually near the sea, with tall grasses and strong winds. Experience it for yourself at the Links at Spanish Bay and Pebble Beach Golf Links.
Build Your Custom California Golf Package
Craft the perfect California golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Monterey, Napa, Palm Springs, Pebble Beach, and San Diego, California. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your California golf trip today!