We specialize in Custom Golf Vacations in Alabama, including the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
Below the Mason Dixon line and far above expectations, Alabama has become known as one of the nation’s perfect golf getaway destinations. As one of the fortunate states where snow, sleet, and freezing temperatures are typically thought to be myths, Alabama possesses the perfect golf weather year round. Southern weather and nationally ranked golf courses guarantee that Alabama can provide both a much needed golf vacation from the bitter cold, and an unparalleled golf outing well worth the travel. The varying topography of the state has you teeing off from high elevation boxes in the foothills of the Appalachians in Northern Alabama, while sipping a cold one on the white sand beaches of Gulf Shores in Southern Alabama. Not only does the diverse landscape of Alabama add to the excitement of your golf trip, but it also makes each and every course you play remarkably different. From the water hazards of the Tennessee River at The Shoals in Florence, to the hilly wetlands of Rock Creek in Mobile, there is a different natural element at every course which makes Alabama golf vacations unforgettable.
Alabama Golf Destinations
Reasonably priced, yet critically acclaimed courses such as Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Rock Creek, FarmLinks Golf Club, and Limestone Springs are just a few reasons why Alabama is ranked #8 in “Quality” and #1 in “Value” by Golf Digest. Alabama golf courses designed by prestigious names such as Arnold Palmer, Jerry Pate, and Earl Stone are scattered throughout the state. From Birmingham’s Appalachian foothills, to the Gulf Shores’ scenic beaches, Alabama golf has all the ingredients to help any golfer cook up a delicious “birdie” casserole and enjoy a memorable Alabama golf trip. Let our Golf Vacations Specialists take the stress out of golf vacation planning, give us a call today!
Top Five Reasons to Book a Golf Vacation in Alabama:
- Sample from the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, with over 468 championship caliber holes of golf in 11 different locations throughout Alabama. Golf Vacation heaven is an appropriate title.
- Discover the future at FarmLinks’s pioneering golf course. The world’s only research and demonstration golf course provides an experience like none other…on the planet.
- Alabama golf home to Kiva Dunes, which is perennially ranked by Golf Digest as a “Top 75 Golf Course”.
- No mittens needed! Gulf Shores’ warm climate rarely dips below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing is no way to spend a golf vacation, Alabama is warm almost year round. A Gulf Shores golf package would take the chill off.
- Gorgeous waterfalls, sheer ravines, sand dunes, marshes, rolling hills and intricately complex greens reward every skill level of golfer with Alabama's unmatched natural beauty.
Build Your Custom Alabama Golf Package
Craft the perfect Alabama golf trip from a huge selection of golf courses, hotels and resorts, and vacation packages. With a few simple clicks, you can create a custom golf package, or select one of our traditional vacation packages. Choose from the best golf resorts and top courses in Anniston, Gadsden, Birmingham, Gulf Shores, and many other cities in Alabama. We make golf vacation planning easy and rewarding! Whether you are traveling with a companion, a few friends or a large group, we offer customized golf packages to fit your taste, budget and needs. Contact our golf experts to start planning your Alabama golf trip today!